Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Perfect fit - Linda Wells


Billionare William Darcy is burdened with maintaining his family's legacy following the tragic deaths of his parents, must also attempt to restore his young sister's spirit after becoming a victim of internet luring by a former family friend. Elizabeth Bennet is a popular author of young adult mystery novels, written as a way of escaping first the behavior, and then the memory of a dominating former lover. These two lonely people meet at a wedding, over a broken shoe, and learn that once upon a time can lead to a happy ending.
Ok this is one of those books that as soon as I was done reading it I sat down and reread it again. I loved it. It is very low angst but the story is very well written and flows wonderfully. Not going to blather on and on about this one but limit myself to say in the world of Jane Austen Fan Fiction, I am a HUGE Linda Wells fan and look forward to her next book with anticipation and highly recommend this and the others!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love a good P&P variation and Linda has very good stories and the characters are never the same...and I get a kick out of the fact that she doesn't always set up Jane and Bingley as well! :D

    ReplyDelete